1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by believe223445, Nov 5, 2013.

1. believe223445

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    so i am confused. i think i like boys but since iver never had a boyfriend or an actual first kiss im afraid that god wants me to be lesbian. also latley there have been alot of lesbian or gay thigs coming up so i dont know if that is a sign or not. or if its a coincidence or im just over thinking it and never realized it before. i think girls are really pretty and have nice bodies but i dont want to have sex with them or make out with them or anything. but latley i have been thinking about just kissing anybody. whether girl or boy. i think that is because i just want somebody. but i think im straight. help

2. BobbyJD92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You may be bi, but honestly only YOU will be able to answer this question. My advice is to try kissing a boy and a girl, and who ever you feel better with go with that.

I'm not saying that this will give you a definitive answer but it may help. In the end though follow your heart, not your mind.

3. LipstickTomboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the moment, you just seem to be bi-curious. My advice is that no one can tell you who you need or want to be. Whether there's a higher power out there or not, only you know who you are. You don't even 'need' to be anyone. Just be who you are. Experiment a bit with girls for a while if you're unsure. All that matters at this point is realizing who you are.