Hey Everybody! :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by CupcakeKisses, Nov 5, 2013.

1. CupcakeKisses

I'm so glad I had the guts to create a new account. I had tried this site once before but couldn't get up the courage to actually post anything so I deleted my account.

Now that I'm a bit older and tougher, I'm going to share my story...

I am a 25 (almost 26) year old mom of the three beautiful little girls. I knew I was a lesbian from a very young age when I had a crush on my best friend. I was only 13 at the time and she had been my best friend for all 13 years! I told her one night when we were pulling an all nighter cuddling on the couch watching Freddy movies that I thought I was a lesbian and that I had a tiny crush on her. She didn't take it very well but kept my secret. We haven't spoken since.

I started high school just a couple months after this happened and I found the one! (or so I thought) She was beautiful, funny, happy...just the perfect person to be around. She told me that she was bisexual and we ended up fooling around one night in her Mom's basement. I quickly told my mom that I was a lesbian (before I got caught) and she took it very well. She supported me and my girlfriend through everything. We were as happy as 14 year old lovers could be! A little over a year later, she decides that she wanted to lose her virginity to her ex boyfriend from grade 8. She told me what had happened and I was crushed! We broke up and I thought, maybe I'm not supposed to be with a woman. Maybe her cheating on me with a boy was a sign that I should be with a boy too. (I also wanted revenge :dry: ) So I decided to start seeing this boy who was 2 years older than me and we had sex. I was 15 at this point and a month later I was single and pregnant.

I told my mom and she didn't take it too well. She was clearly shocked that her *teenage* 'lesbian' daughter is going to have a baby. It was too much for her to handle I think and she got very angry at the fact that I had said I was a lesbian and then had sex with a boy. So, I told her that maybe I was bisexual. She didn't (and still doesn't) agree with 'being bisexual'. She believes you have to choose one gender and because I was having a baby, my choice was made! So, I tried to live with being a 'straight' woman. I even went on to get married (and divorced) and have two more children.

I've had girlfriends after my first daughter was born but I couldn't ever tell my mom that. She still thinks I am a straight adult now that had some curiosities as a young teen. I'm hoping things will change soon and I'll be able to finally come out to my mom. (and have her accept that fact!)

Anyway, that is my story! :slight_smile: I owe a huge thank you to a friend of mine from school. Let's call him J. I recently was able to come out to him and in doing that, I realized that it's time to stop living a life of lies. (which is why I'm back on EC!) :icon_bigg

Thanks for reading!
    JBH

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to EC! You already told your mother once and she supported you and I'm sure if you tell her again she will support you but I think you should explain to your mother why you slept with that dude when you were younger. Your mother should understand that you were young and naïve (we all do stupid things when were young). Hopefully she will understand once you explain your story. You said yourself your older and tougher now; I hope all goes well with your mother.

3. GayNerd

Hi there and welcome to EC! :grin: :wink: :slight_smile:

4. arcchi

Hi there... Your story is pretty interesting, maybe a good movie? kk

Anyway, Welcome to EC!! :grin:

5. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

6. CupcakeKisses

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

Although my story is quite interesting, it wouldn't make a very good movie :lol:

7. Yogaar2au

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  8. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!