1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new person :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by homotions, Nov 10, 2013.

1. homotions

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! I realized I didn't even introduce myself before posting an advice topic.

My name's homotions. That's 'homo' (short for homosexual) and 'emotions' (short for nothing) put together. It's actually a word I came up with about.. 20 hours ago. lol

Without using 'labels' here is my sexual/gender identity. Do try to follow along, but if you can't, it's okay. I can be a little confusing sometimes(but I'm sure we all can be confusing). It also tells a lot about me, so yeah :grin:

I was born with a penis. I like other people with penises. In my mind, I more womanly than manly, but I don't have a problem with my man side of things. I do my hair, I do my make up, I do my own nails, I take at least 15 minutes in the shower, and then another 10 in the bathroom getting my hair done(I have curly hair, so I just put some stuff in it, dry it a bit, add some more stuff, dry it more, and then add one more thing to it, and then done). I love my curls, btw. AND my eyelashes.

I don't necessarily care about if I get my make up done, and if I haven't shaved in a couple of days, the most I will put on is foundation. Every day I would love to wake up looking like a girl, but (since I'm bigger) I have fat in my face that hides some manly features(but others are still prominent). I do not do drastic things to my eyebrows, because the smaller and higher they are, the more I look like that one guy from the Goonies(the bad guys' brother or whatever.. I forget his name), but I do keep up with my eyebrows to make sure there aren't strays or a unibrow forming.

I don't care about the clothes I wear. I grew up on the foundations as long as you have clothes to cover yourself, food to fuel yourself, and warmth to (you guessed it) warm yourself, you're golden.

Over all, my experience as ^that^ has been a good one. People don't make fun of me(at least that I am aware(except this one b****, but she's a b****)) and the people around me are accepting and loving. I like to think that I have had fairytale experience being LGBTQ, I know a lot of people's experiences can be nightmarish.. horror-movie-ish, even.

I love learning. Currently I am teaching myself Korean. I already know a little bit of German, a tiny bit of French, and about a semester's worth of American Sign Language(I teach myself, so it's hard to say exactly). I've taught myself to play the piano, guitar, and ukulele, and also how to knit, crochet, and whatever else. (Technically, I didn't teach myself, I gathered the resources and information to learn by myself, via youtube, other internet resources, or books.. except for German, I took 2 years in High School, and also learned from a family member).

I love musicals(RENT and Les Mis being my top 2, with Wicked in 3rd(although, I've never seen it... I know, shoot me now.). I love Glee(I legitimately get full of glee from watching it. I like American Horror Story, Bones, and Game of Thrones, too. Favorite characters from all of these: Angel, Eponine, Glinda, SANTANA(and now Dani, because DEMI LOVATO IS AMAZING), AHS: any character played by Jessica Lange & Francis Conroy & Lily Rae(look them up), Bones & Angela, Daenerys Targaryen & Bram Stark & Margaery Tyrell, respectively

I'm an open book. I don't usually keep things(about me) private. If there's something someone wants to know, they usually get their answer. In total, I've only kept about 3 things about myself private, only to tell them to a close friend or two.

I'm also a good secret keeper. Or information keeper. or whatever. But here's the catch: You have to tell me when I'm supposed to keep it private. Like I said, I don't keep things private, and my mind is kind of stuck in that way of thinking. But, if you let me know to stfu about it, I will.

So yeah. I'm glad there's a place like this for LGBTQ individuals. YAY!

Also, I always write a novel when I type. I apologize.

#1 homotions, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Bright Eyes

Hello! I sing, play a little piano, I am learning French, and my favorite musical is also Wicked. I saw it once, but a while ago. (Unless Disney musicals count-- then Hercules... The Gospel in that movie is AMAZING.)

However, I digress.

Welcome to EC! :grin:

4. lovely lesbian

5. Silver Sparrow

Welcome to EC!

6. Nyarlathotep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi and welcome to EC!

7. Robben

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a cross dresser also. My recent investment has been in a couple of pair of thongs. I am a male who has a very heart warming feminine personality. I believe in female sexuality, but I want all of it for myself, which includes letting other men in whom I meet or come into contact with. I feel living in fantasy may not be the healthiest, as I sometimes deviate from normal behavior. While most of it is innocent and on the web. I also believe gay men have a great deal of integrity. Sometimes I fear I am becoming self possessed.

8. GayNerd

Welcome! I hope you enjoy EC! :newcolor:

9. CupcakeKisses

Hey homotions! Welcome to EC! (I'm a Gleek too btw...lol)

Hope you enjoy your time here! :slight_smile:

10. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!

11. English Frenchman

Hello!!! *voice inflection + jazz hands*
    Welcome to the website, dear. I hope you find everything you need to be the best you. SO many others have.
    If ever you want to chat, about anything or nothing, just drop me a line, kay?
    Hope to see you soon,
    Xoxo

12. FlaminFlamingos

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey man and welcome to EC! I really hope you enjoy your time here. It's gonna be great.

13. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone