1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by huehue, Nov 17, 2013.

1. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi guys!
    Here is a "presentation" haha.

I am 19,from the UK ...

I am not gay, as I like girls . I could say I am possibly bisexual but I don't know yet D:

I found out when I was quite young when I fell in love for a day with a guy who is currently my best friend...He doesn't know that happened but it was quite hard for me back in the day because I didn't want to even think that about guys,as I thought it was wrong!

I am no longer in love with guys, and I've been after girls for say 7 years without any "bisexual" thoughts...

But for the past year I've been thinking about having a person (male) who I can speak to about everything and possibly get to be really friendly with. I'd rather the person isn't out or if he is out,he isn't a "full on feminine guy" (I've got a gay friend who doesn't know anything about my possible bisexuality, but he is girlier than a girl and he gets on my nerves,dunno if you know what I mean!)

I don't like guys just for the sake of d*ck ,I want some guy to speak to and see if anything happens in the long term (either become friends or whatever)

As I said I consider myself straight at the moment but I think I am probably bisexual too haha...

I have not spoken to ANYONE about this , that is the reason for which I wanted someone to speak to about my daily life haha.

So yeah, I have probably bored you to death , but gimme a reply and get in contact as I am quite desperate to speak to someone about anything! My best friends are pure straight (or at least act like it) and as I don't know if I am deffo bisexual I can't see bringing it up in a convo as an option as it would change what they think about me completely!

Cheers for reading :slight_smile:

#1 huehue, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. CammieConfuzed

Heyy. Welcome to EC~ You can talk to me anytime you'd like. ^^

3. GayNerd

Hi and welcome to EC! I hope you enjoy it here. (*hug*)

4. English Frenchman

Ayup!!

It’s always lovely to see another UK citizen join the ranks of this website. If ever you would like to talk, send me a message, mate. I’m always up for a chat. I may be in Africa but we’re on the same timezone so I’m sure to be on when you are.
    The very fact you’re questioning your sexuality deserves some applause. Not many people in your situation would dare to consider anything else but being straight. The fact that you’re considering it means you must have a pretty open mind.

For a long while, I was like you. I thought having thoughts about men was wrong etc. I’d bought into the whole religious crap about going to Hell. It’s a load of bleeding bollocks.
    You are who you are and you like who you bloody like. But, it was actually through talking to someone, not with the goal of having sex or anything like that, that I came to terms with who I was.
    Hopefully you will to, by joining this website and thus this great community.

Hope to speak to you soon, remember, just drop a line if you want to talk, yeah?

Cheers.

5. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!

6. Lipstick Leuger

Hello and welcome! THere are lots of
    nice people here!