1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Necrose, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night. Whatever time of day it is, the appropriate greeting.

I'm just going to go ahead and throw it out there, I'm pretty sure I'm bi. I think about guys and girls in near equal numbers and can find both males and females attractive and I think I could be happy in a relationship with either a girl or a guy. I think. I'm not 100% certain and never have been. I'll talk more about it in other threads later.

That said, I'm Necrose and you are probably wondering just how someone could possibly come up with a screen name like that. The long version is that there's actually two versions of the story and they're both true. First version goes I used to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, and there was a card called Exodia Necross. The card's name stuck with me, so when I finally got online and I needed to come up with screen names for messengers and forums and the like, Necross was stuck in my head, so I changed a letter and that was that. The other version, an original character of mine is also named Necrose. A friend decided for some reason or other to do a Google image search for Necrose and what he found, pictures I would not wish any human person ever to see or experience firsthand of a disease called avascular necrosis (and I only know that because I searched it myself when my friend wouldn't tell me what he saw). That original character of mine is an undertaker, so I think the second part of the disease's name, necrosis, fit with the theme of my character. And for the record, in my head, Necrose is pronounced with an s, not a z.

Anyway, I'm 27 years old and I live in, of all places, Indiana. Thus far in my 27 years of living here, I've found it to be just barely tolerant of not-straight people, but that's it. Until the Supreme Court said, ''No, you can't do that,'' to states trying to ban people of the same sex marrying each other, Indiana wanted to ban people of the same sex from marrying each other. As far as anything else anti-LGBTQ anything goes in this state, I haven't seen it. But then again, I hardly leave the house unless it's for work or shopping or local festivals, so that could be part of the reason why I'm mostly ignorant of such happenings in my own back yard unless I read it in the paper or online, because I don't see it.

Anywho, I'm 27 and live in Indiana, like I said, and I like to write and eat and sleep, and I consider myself a hardcore gamer. I hate most shooters but love RPGs. Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Pathfinder, if it's an RPG I've probably played it.

Not much else to say besides I'm happy to be here and hope to answer that one question I've been asking myself for the past 14 years: If it's possible to cause an uproar, does that mean it's possible to cause a downroar, as well? :grin: ... No, but seriously, the question is ''Am I gay or straight or bi or what?'' Feel free to ask me questions I can answer, though. I like talking about myself when others ask me questions.

Seriously, though, do not do a Google image search for Necrose or avascular necrosis. You'll hate yourself for it if you do

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Greetings from the other side of the Ohio River!

3. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there. First person here to say something to me, and it's somebody living in a state sharing a border with the one I live in. What are the odds? I can honestly say I was not expecting that.

4. lovely lesbian

5. Wandering Faron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to the site! Hope you like it here

6. Minx

Welcome to EC Necrose. :wave:

I'll be sure not to look up what you mentioned. :lol: