1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by 00Nix00, Nov 21, 2013.

1. 00Nix00

Uhm... Hi. As you can probably tell , I'm new here....

I've only told two other people that I am transgendered/ wish to be (which is the correct term for some one who has not yet done so?). Those two people are my best friends. I can't tell anyone in my family. To start, they're already old fashioned and my dad hates me. It doesn't help that, like most religions, there seems to be a stigma towards non cigs!gendered people in Islam.(Yes I'm muslim. Got a problem?). I've never been sure about myself, in fact when it comes to myself it's the subject I know LEAST about. I'm not even sure if I'm Pansexual or bisexual. To make matters worse I haven't exactly had the ideal past and may possibly suffer from bi-polar disorder or a similar disorder.in the past my emotions have often overwhelmed me and I have harmed myself. I'm... Trying to stave it off, with some help from my absolutely amazing best friend. I hope that by ole inning up here I'll be able to figure out how to tackle one of the larger problems in my life.... So yea. That's me!

---------- Post added 21st Nov 2013 at 10:04 PM ----------

Quick fix, where it says 'cigs!gendered', I meant to put cisgendered.

2. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!

3. 00Nix00