1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Escape Attempt.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LemishasEscape, Nov 24, 2013.

1. LemishasEscape

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi, Im a MTF transgendered person, I live like a prisoner of war in a prison camp, I am not allowed to be who I am, I live with my parents because I cannot afford my own place. Ever since I told my parents I was transgendered they monitered me. My parents search my bank account. Even though Im 19. They made me take out 2500 dollers and lock it in an account that I cannot access. They force me to let them search my phone. They also have threatened that they will lock me out, take my car, (Im the Legal owner) cut my insurance (which is my own policy) and might even force me to live with my grandparents in pensylvania. Ive been told their breaking the law but I dont have much of a choice but to accept because I dont want to leave my state, I got told by a doctor that I am transgendered and they still wont accept me, My parents say that I will be threatened and hurt if I come out to the world. I have went out in public as my real self, I was not harrased or hurt, Why wont they let me be who I am, Im working on my Great Escape. But I just need advise on how to further my escape.

2. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, first off, welcome to here. You're in good company, I promise you that.

Second, as far as you being hurt, that is a possibility, depending on where you live. Some places you can get by, but other places you would be harrassed or hurt, but if you can go out where you currently live without issue, I guess you've nothing to worry about.

That said, they are breaking the law, threatening to take stuff you legally own. I wish you the best of luck on your escape attempt.

3. SaikuKitsune

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, like it was written by myself, I'm in a very similar situation myself. my folks found out when I was younger, by my sister.

if you have a job, and can find someone to room with, that would be your best bet. either way though , we wish you the best of luck

4. lovely lesbian

5. Silver Sparrow

Welcome to EC! They are committing illegal actions, I believe. Good luck with trying to get out of their household.

6. CreativeBiscuit

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi :slight_smile: they are committing illegal actions, by any chance look for a roommate to live with to give you time to plan something to get them inside their big thick head of theirs that you are happy as you are Cheers

7. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!