1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday Shido!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Samii, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Samii

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Shido's birthday is June 17! Yay~ We are busy working this day but I am wanting him knowing he is important person to me~ So I am putting this here. No other person is needing reading this~

25 ne~ You are 14 when I am meeting you! Next month it will be 8 year since time I am knowing I love you~ 8 month we are together to ne? I am wanting telling you how important you are to me and how much I love you. But if trying saying face to face you will be embarrassed. If writing you letter you will maybe not read. So I am putting here because you will read worrying that other person is seeing this. Mou~ I am sneaky person~ Hehe.

You are 25 now! So I will tell 25 reason I love you~ Not in order. I can do this until you are 300. Hehe.

1. I love way you smile at me. You are never smiling this way for other person. It makes me happy~
    2. You make me want being better person. I remember many difficult thing you are dealing with in life and telling self there is no thing I can not do if you can handle this. Always making me want trying harder.
    3. You trust me. I know this is very big thing with you. Thing you do not do easy.
    4. I love your music. You are always writing very beautiful song. When hearing Rainbow I still cry.
    5. I love your cooking~
    6. You have cute hands~ I know you do not like them but I do. They are showing that you are hard working person. Person can easy see by your hands that you are always working hard with guitar.
    7. You are jealous. Not scary jealous. But enough for me to know you really care.
    8. Friend is very important to you. It is not easy for you to call person friend. But when you are making friend you are keeping forever.
    9. You are shy. Not to much that it is difficult talking with you. But enough for be very cute~
    10. You are good friend with Kaachan. This is very important ne??
    11. You are very smart. Most smart person I am knowing.
    12. You do not give up. No matter what you will not lose!
    13. I love your face when you are sleeping. You are some time smiling when dreaming~
    14. I love waking up next to you. I want you being first thing I am seeing every morning for all of life.
    15. I love your voice. You are favorite singer~
    16. It is nice that you can be very serious when needing. But can be like cute child when happy~
    17. You are very nice. You are not wanting admitting this but you are kind person~
    18. You will never hurt other person on purpose.
    19. You are not afraid telling person they are wrong. And you will always do right thing.
    20. You are most strong person I am ever knowing.
    21. You are honest. Some time person can not accept this. But I respect you for this.
    22. You are amazing actor. Every time I am seeing you act I am respecting you more because this is thing I can not easy do.
    23. You are cute~ You are not thinking so. But you are very good looking.
    24. You like me! I am spending many year telling self I will not tell you my feeling because I am not wanting upsetting you. But I am very happy that you are wanting being with me~
    25. You have all of piece that I am missing. I am not very smart. I am not always remembering many thing. Some time I am to nice. But every thing I am missing is part of you.

Mou~ You are needing being more old so I can write more!

ニノお誕生日おめでとう~! Happy Birthday~!

2. agraves

Awe, that is so sweet! I only hope I meet someone as compassionate as you Samii. Shido, you are very lucky. I wish you two the best. Oh, and happy almost birthday!

3. JSG

JSG Guest

Happy Birthday Shido !!
    Samii, that is the sweetest thing I've ever read !
    You are both very lucky for having each other, you guys are great.
    Shido is def the funniest person I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

4. Bryan90

Happy Birthday Shido! And yes.. that's very sweet Samii...

5. Tom

Tom Guest

Happy birthday Shido-kyou!

6. Shido

:redface:

....well that was embarassing....

*runs away*

7. Defender

Defender Guest

Aw! Happy Birthday Shido!!!! Very sweet Samii!

8. Gera-Kun

Happy birthday Shido-Chan!!!!! and u have such a sweet lovie too!!!!!

9. Lolll that was adorable. Happy Birthday!