1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SweetNShySam, Nov 29, 2013.

1. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a good place that I could join. Glad I came across this forum, it's been a long time since I've ever mentioned to anyone I was bisexual. Came out to a few people in the past and it ended up blowing up in my face. Now I kinda remain quiet about it, cause I'm afraid of rejection and being judged by others. Hopefully I'll meet new friends on here and get support for this. I hate suffering with these thoughts alone, cause my family is pretty much against it. Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. :smilewave

2. lovely lesbian

Hello! You have come to the right place x

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!

5. Fiddledeedee

Welcome to EC, Sam! I hope you enjoy your time here.

6. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

Thanks, but I think I plan on deleting my account from this site....:icon_sad:

7. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people
    Why do you plan on deleting your account? If you don't mind me asking

8. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

Cause I don't feel like I belong here.... cause I'm bisexual..... =\

9. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people
    That doesn't mean you don't belong here. What makes you think being bisexual makes you not belong here?

10. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

Cause: I've came across a thread and I didn't like what I read. It seems as if being bisexual is a bad thing to some people. Maybe this is why I've never made friends with anyone who is gay, a lesbian or a transgender: I love all people. But for some reason they don't like me cause I'm bisexual. I've been in relationships with both men and woman and I've always stayed faithful and never let one sex for another sex: I always ended up being hurt by them in the end. Not all bisexuals are horrible!!

11. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, I understand. I'm pansexual, & I'm sure there are some people that just see that as wanting to be a whore. But it's not. I just happen to not care about what someone's gender is, if I fall in love with one gender so be it, if I fall in love with someone of another gender so be it. It really just depends on the person. But like with most things, one bad impression can label a whole group as bad, whether they are or are not. And as for friends, if you need one, you've got a friend right here. And I'm sure my girlfriend would be happy to have you as a friend too.

12. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! Fellow bisexual here. There certainly are many more stereotypes toward bi people than LG folks. Although we do have some bad apple threads, I'd encourage you to start your own about this issue and see how others respond. I for one would love to see more voices from bisexuals on this site given how we are represented by others.

13. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

Sorry but I get deeply hurt by what I read: I suffer with bi polar and borderline disorder as well and I've recently got out of domestic violent relationship. And I'm still deeply suffering from it. My whole life I've had people look at me the wrong way due to people's criticism. And I believe bisexual's get it hard cause of that reason: cause people think their whores but I'm not a whore. I'm a hopeless romantic and I watch chick flicks with some of my close male friends who are very feminine and they're men who I'm friends with who are submissive. And they're the only ones I told my sexuality too. They found this forum for me one night and thought it would be a good idea that I join so I feel comfortable in my own skin. I'd like to be your friend yes; but I'm still deeply hurt and I take it personally cause I'm a rather sensitive person... and I know I look like a wacko already by my posts and threads. :tears:

14. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, don't feel bad, I'm in a similar boat. I have a suspicion I'm bipolar but I haven't gotten diagnosed yet cause I'm a little scared to be since I think I'm already messed up enough. I'm a hopeless romantic too, I will watch the occasional chick flick. And my girlfriend was the one that found the forum & told me about it since we're both trying to come out. And you're not a wacko. If that's the case so am I. Cause, I have a thread I posted about coming out for advice, & I like the advice I've gotten, I'm just scared out of my wits. I don't want everybody that see it to think I'm doing this just for attention or whatever, I want to come out, I'm just scared & when I get scared I tend to think negatively & shoot most things down

15. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) I'm sorry I may have been too quick to side with the website that helped me rather than consider what you're going through. These are feelings I really identify with, being bipolar myself and through being confident about my body been called a whore and slutty. I hope that even if this website is not for you, you're able to find others (like your friends) who make you feel like you belong in your skin.

16. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

Yeah I can't help but feel bad. I tried posting a thread about being bullied and only got one response. I'm not posting to try to get attention, I have a hard time being accepted in general by people in general and my disorder doesn't help any in the slightest. I'm glad you're girlfriend is supportive. I've always been supportive of all my friends, and loved them for who they were and never place any judgements on them. And I know that feeling all too well: I know I started up a giant thing on here but I can't keep quiet about it. When I was with my ex boyfriend he refused to ever listen to what I had to say and I simply hate bottling it in. Have a therapist and she simply told me that I need to be honest and speak out how I feel about things. My whole life I've been bottling my feelings in and I'm tired of doing it to myself. Thanks for the friend request in being my friend, I doubt anyone else on here will be my friend though... but that's my own negative thinking I believe. :icon_sad:

17. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people
    I get it. Just give the thread a little time. I'm sure people will stumble upon it eventually & start posting on it. I totally get the whole not wanting to be quiet thing. I spent about 17 years of my life keeping stuff bottled up & now I'm tired of it too & I don't want to do that anymore. You're welcome. And, not to be mean or anything but it probably is just negative thinking. I get like that too. When I signed up, I figured my girlfriend would be my only friend on here.

18. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

Thanks for your response and I've gotten responses from a few others on here but I'm still not feeling as if I belong on here, I simply may just delete my account. Cause it's only making me have more thoughts of suicide as it is...

19. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would you like to message me about it? Is it that you feel your orientation or personality don't fit in? People here can often be unintentionally offensive.

20. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to yet, cause I'm not a full member.