1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Malestrom

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AudreyB, Nov 29, 2013.

1. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Hi all.

I've already posted something of an "introduction" thread to this forum (which I won't link to as it became something of a fiasco). But I swear I'm really not History's Greatest Monster. (That would be Justin Bieber.) I'm a 37 year-old, bigendered male living in the Big Apple of the South (Atlanta). I currently live alone, work full-time at a job I hate and attend art school part-time.

I recently separated from my wife, headed toward divorce and utterly miserable about it. Between this loss of everything I valued about life and my ultra-confusing gender/sexuality issues, suicide is a step I've been closely courting for the past several months. I've been trying to get some help by seeing a therapist at my school, but she's unfortunately been no help at all. (Currently looking into others.)

In the meantime, been treating my situation as best as I can with humor and alcohol. And trying to maybe seek some support online here at EC. Hope to get to know at least some of you.

:smilewave

2. Fiddledeedee

Welcome again to EC, then! I hope you can find whatever support you need here after all.

3. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!