1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Spitfire71, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Spitfire71

I've been a long-time lurker, but finally got the bug to make an account and post. I figured I should post here (finally!)

I'm 24 years old and from the Columbia County area, northwest of Portland, Oregon. I'm currently working on a general associate's degree, and looking to transfer to a proper 4-year school after doing time with the military. I was a big gamer growing up, not as much anymore. I still nerd out a bit (I have a huge RPG bookshelf, scattered with miniatures) but with class and a new small business, time seems to escape me more often than not. I am a big advocate for personal rights, but I also have conservative leanings when it comes to other aspects of government, which often has me stigmatized as the "naive libertarian" or "Tea Party republican" by some of the more hardcore personalities out where I am.

I've only recently come to settle on what I think I am. I've experimented with both sides (although I could do with a LOT more, I still question internally, with the number of relationships I had can be counted on one hand)... and while I probably lean more towards women (Kinsey 2-2½ maybe?) I do appreciate and can develop feelings for just about anyone (including a short fling with a (MtF) woman. Damn people moving cross-country. :frowning2:). As for my out status... it's really only with people I'm close with. I don't have a need to tell my family (nor do I think they care who I'm with; TMI to them), and I'm still a bit shy to go public with it.

Maybe spending some time here will help me understand myself more, and/or give me the courage to become a little more public with myself. :slight_smile:

2. savannah99

Hi again. This was so interesting and I think you are in the right city for developing and introspecting in this way. :slight_smile:

3. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

4. lovely lesbian

5. Xirahii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your doge display pic... LOL. It's awesome.

Welcome.