1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by unavailable, Dec 3, 2013.

1. unavailable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi ...41 male married ... Been bi curious forever .... Since I started thinking about relations I guess .... Going through a split up .... I guess I'm just confused as to whether I'm gay/straight/bi or just curious .... Have kind of a crush on this guy I work with ... Not a good place to work and be gay .... Wouldn't last long out there .... He's very flirty ... We tease each other a lot about being gay ... He has a g/f and I'm still pretty much married ... He has brought up me giving him oral while we were alone ... I'm not sure what the heck ...

2. lovely lesbian

3. unavailable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Seems it'd be a lot simpler if a guy was just one or the other .... Just gay or just straight ... Or even if a guy knew either way ....

4. Xirahii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to be in your exact spot. I know how frustrating/confusing it can be, but the path to discovering just who you are is well worth it, and you're at the right place for that.

Welcome.~

5. Liquid

Liquid Guest

I too am coming to terms with my bi-curiosity, it's funny. I used to not want to acknowledge any attraction to men but I'm becoming more comfortable with it. I find that this is all I can think about right now because I'm being more honest. I have a great relationship with my loving wife to be and what is so cool is she is very accepting! Not too sure if I'm down to experiment as I have never had any real sexual desire, only for her (she is the first person I've been with in that way). But don't worry! It's fine to like both man! I know it can be confusing.

6. ThePhoenix

Hello and Welcome to EC!