1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Seanc, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Seanc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone..my name is Sean and I have been lurking around this site for a few weeks..I am 40 years old and live in London..

In the beginning, I was not comfortable with my sexuality and suffered from depression. I am more accepting of myself now and have been out for a few years, had relationships, had fun on the scene. Have grown a bit disillusioned with the gay scene in the last few years. Can’t seem to find a decent guy who wants to get to know me first before heading to the bedroom! I tend to go for guys older than me but all the good ones seem to be taken!! Have withdrawn from the scene for the last few years and been concentrating on my other friends and relationships. However, feel I need to get out there again . What I like about this site is the mature, non judgemental and sane attitudes to gay life you all seem to have..I am looking forward to contributing to some intelligent conversations..

2. LD579

Hello. Welcome to EC! =] I admit that I say this to everyone who mentions London, but have you had the pizza at Harrod's? I am not sure if it's still there, but I remember going there 6.5 years ago, and there was a man (A cook... maybe. I never actually saw him cook or anything) who'd whirl flattened pizza dough in the air as he sung songs. I think the pizzeria was on the first floor... I thought the pizza was really yummy.

3. gayphdstudent

Hi there Sean..its great that you have now accepted yourself and had a feel for whats out there. I understand about you being disillusioned by the 'gay scene' and i hope you will find what you feel is meaningful soon :slight_smile:

4. My Two Wings

Hey, Sean! Welcome to EC!

5. mabo2235

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Sean. Welcome to EC! :smilewave

6. saram

saram Guest

Insufferable boarding school, soon Wolsley Road
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to EC Sean. Were you inspired by Sean Connery? Tis my favorite 007 mate. Cheers, talk soon. Xoxoxox

7. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!