1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I belive im all alone here....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by IvanChub, Dec 10, 2013.

1. IvanChub

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello my names Ivan and i live in Arizona one of the more anti-gay states. I feels if i'm the only gay male in my age range(18-25), in my area. I've never had a boyfriend, let alone have i ever met a gay guy in person. I really feel alone and I've tried every avenue that i have at my disposal and nothing seems to bring any results. What should i do? Is it normal to feel like you'll never ever find anyone? Please just try and help me and please talk to me.:bang::icon_sad::tears:

P.S. I have self esteem issues really bad...if that adds any bit of useful info for you.

2. Boston

Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't worry sweet pea, I'm kind of in the same situation. Please dont laugh at my age I know. But I think I'm lesbian still figuring out and I feel alone because the other girls who claim to be bi are faking so they get more attention, I'm not just saying this they admitted it. I know how you feel I feel so alone too I just can't take it sometimes. We just have to keep holding on cause it gets better.

3. zynak88

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, it can definitely be tough when you don't have others around to help you see that you aren't alone. I've actually also never met a homosexual person in real life, let alone another transexual one. But that's what this is for: so that even if you live in the middle of the heterosexual, cisgender ocean you can be comforted into knowing that you're not all alone.

4. IvanChub

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i never really believed that "it gets better crap"... cuz so far.....nothing...nothings got better... few years ago i told my mom that im gay and her psyhoctic mentally unstable and bi polar bf at the time beat the shit out of me...so no i dont believe it gets better... you know what word i see in believe? beLIEve.

5. Foster

I know how you feel. I know gay/bisexual people but they are all in relationships.....and even if they weren't my confidence issues prevent me from getting anywhere in terms of dating :/ Please do know, though, that you are not alone (*hug*) I'm right in the same boat as you, and I'm sure allot of other people on this forum are. You seem like a lovely person and I'm sure when it's right, it will happen. I'm sure you'll find someone absolutely amazing and realize that they were worth waiting for :slight_smile: Don't give up hope. If you need someone to talk to feel free to post a message on my profile =)

6. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to EC!