1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello....been awhile since I was here....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SecretSheik, Dec 20, 2013.

1. SecretSheik

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello SecretSheik here....

As it states, I haven't been here much for the past year but have decided enough time wasting and get my act together. Much has happened if those care to read my current update with my blog I posted not too long ago. About a day or two it is only now I decided to have the courage to post this reintroduction to you all. Mostly as my journal states.

"I don't even know where to begin or what to do. I don't know who to talk to or what to say, so I feel like a fish out of water. I haven't been in a forum board since...well 10 years....and its been a long time so I don't know the ins and outs like I use to"

So here I am, I updated my bio and more about myself so you can get to know me more. I think it's better than bearing my whole heart and soul onto here for the moment. I am so afraid and scared because I am still unsure of what I am getting into. Or even if I will even fit in here. I honestly don't know. :help:

2. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to ec! If you need someone to talk to im here!

3. Gallatin

Welcome back! :slight_smile: