1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello~

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jessicarose127, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Jessicarose127

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My name is Jessica and I'm just a freshmen in college trying to find my way around. First semester is finally over, the new freedom and new stresses that came with it, money, friends, grades, private life, have proven exhausting and actually very delicate. I'm here because the LGBT community at my school is not as interactive or social as I would like it to be and many of the members are older than me and not entirely reliable due to jobs and classes. In highschool I joined an online community that I liked very much. I had a wonderful time with them and the experiences there were great! I hope I can become a interactive member here and make new friends because it is getting a bit lonely lol! It would be nice to have that environment where I am able to talk about things and interact with people without worrying if I'll drive them off. Normally you can find that in life because the majority controls all, but it is harder when the world is so tiny and the majority of the minority is scattered among the earth.

2. KayakerHM

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
  3. toushirojaylee

Hi and welcome to ec!

4. lovely lesbian