1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Witam wszystkich!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Son of Sun, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Son of Sun

Son of Sun New Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cześć! :smilewave

I was asking about a few things as anonymous user, but I have decided to stop lurking for a moment and say cześć :slight_smile:

I am glad that I found this forum, I have already received valuable advices, I think people here are quite warm and friendly.

I am originally from eastern Poland, but I currently live in our haughty capital - Warsaw.
    I come from quite conservative environment, I heard that I will be at least excommunicated if I come out. It is quite difficult to understand for most people... :bang:

My personality is a combination of very bad traits - I am shy, introvert and sensitive. However, I am working hard to become a bit more rough, thick-skinned.

I like quite a lot of things, but what comes to my mind first is reading books. Playing video games. Biking. Swimming. In this order.

I study and work in an environment full of foreigners (oh, at least there are a few), which to my surprise has motivated me to learn new languages ​​- Spanish and Japanese.

I am happy that I have managed to write my first post, even if it would be the only one - at least as Grey Wolf.

2. Simple Thoughts

Hello, and welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

I'm glad you've already gotten some helpful advice here ^.^

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone