1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I suck at these things

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by confusedinnh, Jan 1, 2014.

1. confusedinnh

confusedinnh Guest

I'm confusedinnh

been questioning myself for a number of years

see, I told ya I suck at these things! LOL!

2. Simple Thoughts

Hello and welcome to EC!

Don't worry, if you need to talk to anyone here we're here to help, and we have all sorts of threads to sift through ^.^

3. thehorseisbrown

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello there

Yea im going through a real shitty time atm and finding my fantasies to be increasingly about men and men and women together. Confuuuused. At the age of about 13 I had abit of a crush on another boy but that has been the only time ive ever "fancied" another guy and im now 26.

I kinda dont really know how to get any dialogue going, this is the only time ive ever pursued this side of me. Maybe ive subconciously always been abit of a homophobe, I dunno

As confusing and as odd as it may feel, im finding it quite empowering and liberating. Ive never told anybody other than one bisexual friend and all I told him was that I liked the way marc bolan looked lol

4. confusedinnh

confusedinnh Guest

Thanks for the welcome, Simple Thoughts!

---------- Post added 3rd Jan 2014 at 06:00 PM ----------

I totally understand where you're coming from.

Sometimes I think that homophobia is fear of ONE'S OWN sexuality rather than the sexuality of others.

I've been lurking here for a while and have done a lot of reading. There's a lot of good advice. I hope we both find the advice we are looking for here.

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
  6. freeskies

Welcome to EC! You seem to be doing just fine! :slight_smile: Hope you find answers to your questions in this community. Happy New Year!

7. Argentum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! I just joined a few days ago myself. You should get ten posts so you can do wall posts! Don't worry about what people will think of you, it doesn't really matter. I think you should try talking to one of the counslers, but in my opinion you should explore this. I usually go into greater detail, and if you want me to, feel free to message me somehow and I will. I am pretty sure I can't tell you something you won't hear from someone else, but I am really good at talking and explaining things!

8. chivalrous

Dont worry you dont suck at all!!!! Hello its nice to meet you! and you also seem like a positive soul! so we have one thing in common and im sure eventually you wont be confused so dont worry about it!!! Welcome!! :grin: once again :smilewave

Oh i just had a idea:
    :lol:
    +
    ^
    i just made a person never even thought about it! ok ignore it im just being a dork now lol :slight_smile: Welcome to EC! Oh god my person was terrible nevermind!

9. confusedinnh

confusedinnh Guest

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!!

chivalrous, I love the person you made! And you're definitely not a dork! :slight_smile:

10. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC!! Don't worry, you did just fine. Writing intro posts is awkward...