1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing me!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by xxchristinaxx, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xxchristinaxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My name is Christina,i'm in my teens. I'm a biological female who is questioning her gender. I came here to look for a safe LGBT place to express who I am. I have posted my story on a self help website but I was basically told I was confused about both my orientation and my gender. here's my story.

I’ve always lived life as a happy girl and never really considered this till high school. I did always feel like I never fit in as a girl though,but I never felt like a boy. I met some ftm transgenders in my grade in high school and it made me think about myself. I’m bisexual but whenever I picture myself dating a girl I picture myself as a male in a straight relationship. I tried so hard to push away the thoughts but it wont go away. I hate what I see when I look in my mirror,but I feel like I have to wear makeup and girly clothes in order to fit into society. Its been a year I’ve been questioning. I live with very close minded family who probably wouldn’t agree. Not even with dating a girl,it scares me to death to come out to them,even my friends. I’m even worried my transgender friends wouldn’t agree. I don’t want them to think i’m “copying” them but its more like they opened up my eyes. But before I come out to family and friends I guess I want to know if I really am transgender. I’ve done a lot of research and i’m not sure if this is a phase or not. A part of me is kind of in denial.

I'd really love some feedback,even if you aren't trans feel free to jump in the convo!(*hug*)

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, I'm sure you'll find us a lot more accepting and helpful than those other guys! Everyone here is basically lovely!!

If I were you I would make a separate post about your gender feelings in the gender forum, it'll be seen by more people! :slight_smile:

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

I've been there, not wanting to come out until you're sure about it all and not just in denial. And that's what you have to decide. But we can help provide some building blocks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why not come out to your transgender friends? If anyone's going to understand, they probably will. (Or failing that, a therapist. That way you can also get a referral, if that's something you want.) :slight_smile:

But yeah, like Holly said, you should make a thread in the gender forum, so more people will see it. :slight_smile:

4. xxchristinaxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you both,I wish the best for you guys! I will post in the gender forum as well! :slight_smile:

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good good! I look forward to reading it :slight_smile:

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    You too. :slight_smile:

And we'll meet you there. Holly can bring the decorations, I'll get the food and drink. :slight_smile:

7. Myhipsdolie

Hello and welcome to EC! :3