1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by aj24, Jan 4, 2014.

1. aj24

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm not very sure how to use this site. I'm 16 and have been with my boyfriend for over 18 months now, over a year of which we have been having sex. Neither of us have any experience before each other. In this whole time, not once have I had an orgasm or really been that interested so not long ago my friend suggested maybe I'm a lesbian and I just hadn't realised. As soon as she did I became anxious and worried and so down straight away, and it has lead to me splitting up with my boyfriend because I'm always unhappy and feel like it's unfair towards him.

I could never imagine myself going out with or being in a relationship with a girl, but I do feel like I get turned on when I imagine sex with a girl or see a picture of a girl - more than I do than when I imagine sex with a boy. I've never felt attracted or had a 'crush' on a girl, so why do I feel this way? I'm unsure if it's all in my head as a reason why I don't orgasm, or it is the reason. Or maybe because we both don't have much experience? I'm so confused, and although my friend has been so supportive, I need advice.

2. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC!

Firstly, I'm assuming you loved your boyfriend and even though you didn't orgasm, you still like guys? And do you think you really like girls sexually, or just curious because it's something you've never tried? Maybe, try things with a girl and see how you like it.
    [Also, I'm going to assume you're in a country where sex at 16 is legal!]

But maybe you're bisexual. Maybe not, I don't know, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. :slight_smile:

3. lovely lesbian

Hello! I agree you might just be curious