1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a freak LoL

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by HrisiTheFreak, Jan 7, 2014.

1. HrisiTheFreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hey guys :smilewave
    Um i am from Bulgaria and i am an Otaku LoL :grin: i am confused as fu*k ... I can't talk normally with boys (only in reallity :eek: well still i do have boy friends :d but they are just a few) and that's why i feel more comfortable with girls ... i don't know what else to say ... I am 15 and a freak (that's how my friends describe me LoL well not a freak in the bad way :grin: ) my sign is Virgo i think like a virgo but i do not act like that O_O ... I am always sending :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: when i am typing something and after 30 minutes i am going out because i have to go to school :tears: .. oh yeah and i think i have a crush on my classmate and we are something like bff :roflmao: well yeah i was thinking to tell her that i had a crush on her but i decided not to tell her because that will ruin our friendship and it will be strange to be in one room after that ... awkward ... I love watching anime and movies and serials :grin: ... so um yeah i think that's all i had to say :grin:

2. Indie419

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, welcome, its ok, i am new too and understand, feeling different, its ok, i find it helpful to express yourself, i hope it will for you too. If you ever need someone to vent to, feel free to message me :slight_smile:

3. HrisiTheFreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you :3

4. lovely lesbian

5. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest