1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closeted bisexual maybe gay but who cares anyway

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by NotSureWhatIam, Jan 7, 2014.

1. NotSureWhatIam

Hi there, I'm new here, this is the only place I can safely talk about this stuff because I am closeted and have absolutely no idea when or how to tell anybody. But I guess the fact that I am admitting it and typing it out to everyone here is a good first step. :shrug:

2. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It is! accepting yourself is already a great step at least you don't have to deny nor be confused about it cause other people are struggling who they really are up unto now. Well you don't really need to be haste telling other people who you're because they might not prepared to fully accept you just take things slowly but surely, balance everything cause if you force it you might lose friends so for now think of what would be the best way and time to finally come out to everyone start it with giving a hint that you're different to your friends until one of your friends will ask you about your orentation then that would be your chance to tell them/him and finally come out or ask your best friend what are they think about 3rd gender?? are they okay with it or not that way you have ideas of who you can come out with. I hope that helps try it and never be afraid cause coming out is the best and courageous thing to do for people like us and you would surely feel free and great after. I congratulate you for accepting yourself way to goo! :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC! :grin:

3. Nicholas1991

Thats awesome that you can be honest with yourself, congrats :slight_smile:

4. bagginses

bagginses Guest

Hello, welcome to EC where you can let your worries melt away lol (^_-)

5. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

6. NotSureWhatIam

Thanks for the advice, my best friend luckily has made it pretty clear that he's okay with homosexuality. I don't know if he knows or it was just an off topic thing. Though we are very close and I value thst relationship, so I hope coming out doesnt distance us. My brother has guessed it when I was in middle school but I never accepted it. Anyhow, I'm glad I found this place, it's made me feel a lot better reading about people in the same boat as me. Thanks everyone for your welcomes :slight_smile:

#6 NotSureWhatIam, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014