1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! I'm freaking out right now! :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by drpepper95, Jan 10, 2014.

1. drpepper95

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone! My name is “Demitri” and I’m an 18 year old from Los Angeles, CA. I’m so nervous just thinking about all of this, I don’t know where to start so I guess I’ll just jump in. Like I said, I’m 18 years old; I’m Hispanic, and really struggling with determining my sexuality (Although, I’m pretty sure I’m not straight). I’m not super religious, but I was raised in a catholic/Baptist household. My parents aren’t the most devout Christians, but they do believe in the teachings of the church. Including that homosexuality is one of the greatest of all sins. Since I was about 15-ish I started noticing that I wasn’t interested in girls in the same way I was in guys. Of course I tried to push these feelings out of my mind, but I just couldn’t. Over the years they have gotten stronger, now they are at the point where it’s getting very hard to ignore them. For the past 3 ½ - 4 years I have been fighting with myself, feeling ashamed, and completely out of control of my orientation. I’ve been beating myself up, and it has caused me to become very withdrawn, depressed, and angry at everyone and everything. I can’t do this anymore… I’m tired of being sad, and mad, and confused. When this new year started I told myself that I need to be whoever I am meant to be whether that be Gay or Bi, but it’s a lot easier said than done. I don’t know why I can’t just admit to myself that I’m probably gay, and be ok with it. I’m scared to not be straight; life for a straight person is just so easy. Admitting I may be gay is like losing all my plans for the future; I don’t know how to make new plans that don’t include a woman as my mate. I think I may have answered a couple of my own questions. Lol! Well, that’s where I am at this point in time. From what I’ve seen here everyone is very nice, I’m looking forward to getting to know some of you. Thank you for reading my rant. :slight_smile:

2. mat996

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi :slight_smile:
    I'm 17 years old and I'm in the same situation! I'm from Slovenia (central Europe), so my english won't be perfect. :slight_smile: and I'm new here too.
    I think I'm probably gay, too, but not 100%. I just can't live with everybody saying to me things like: "Hey, this girl is so hot, isn't she?!", but I would reply just "yeah, quite good" even though I don't think like that.
    And there's another problem: I have a girlfriend! And I'm just getting tired of this. I think I never really loved her... It was just to try to be straight, but of course I can't change myself. We live 150 km from each other, so we don't meet often. In the last month, we just met twice! I don't know what to do... Should I tell her? Or should I just break up with her and then one day come out to people? What will she think if I do this? Probably she would think I was not honest with her... that wouldn't be nice for her. :/
    I hope I'll make some friends here that will understand me :slight_smile:

3. mat996

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you!
    Immagino che parli italiano...? :slight_smile:

4. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Si! Anche tu parli questa lingua? :icon_bigg

5. mat996

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Si :grin:
    di dove sei? :slight_smile:

6. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Sono di Roma :icon_wink
    Tu invece? Per caso vicino al Friuli, dato che sai l'italiano? :slight_smile:

#7 FireSmoke, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
  7. mat996

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Che bello :slight_smile: Si, vivo a 40 kilometri da Trieste :wink:
    Scusa, devo andare adesso... a domani! (o a un altro giorno) :slight_smile:

8. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Figurati! Ciao :smilewave

9. Miiaaaaa

Out Status: