1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello :-) another newbie intro

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by khwactja82, Jan 11, 2014.

1. khwactja82

hi there, i'm kieron/kira (kira is a female version of the sanskrit name for kieron (kiran)) or special k - the name got given to me by a guy in sydney.

i reside in New Zealand although i was born in germany in 1982 and have lived there for 5 years, then england for 5 years then to NZ (funnily enough the research to keep prem bubs alive was done in NZ at the Liggins institute (about 25 mins walk from where i currently live), i speak/write/read german and english, know bits of other languages and feel extremely grounded around old indigenous cultures (aboriginal - australia, maori - NZ, american indian), subsequently found that they all respect people of the third gender, especially when you don't see yourself as 'english' except in intelligence to use to educate others about the 1% and to use against the 1% - i've already worked out that the whole system is a pyramid scheme (i thought those were illegal) and fraudulent (which is unlawful - separate from illegal) since money has only been numbers in a ledger/on a screen for 100 years now since the gold standard got scrapped.

I've never wanted to be in any box, always felt stink having to tick boxes on forms even when i was young, had no concept of male/female until england when the choices became starkly clear in school with the other kids; i 'chose' male due to my equipment but it never felt right in my head, also being from germany (with no english for 3 months) with a funny voice due to prem birth at 25/26 weeks, high metabolism, effects from prem birth etc. i never really fit in anywhere either.

have just started HRT to stop night sweats, hot/cold flushes that arose at age 6 from having my testosterone blocked at birth til the age of 3 (the drugs took another 3 years to wear off and had an asthma attack at 6.5 yrs of age when the fully wore off).

i am always more or less in my own world observing everyone and everything else - if you draw a round filled circle on a sheet of paper, then a circle outside that, then another circle encompassing the lot (that is where my brain is usually (somewhere in the universe looking down at everyone)) - the round filled circle in the middle is where most people are in their daily lives (work, eat, sleep, make money etc.), some are further out (mostly middle aged people whose hormones have balanced out more equally) and a few others like me are even further out than that (where most people don't get to until they are of an older age and retired (the enlightened stage), it's just that it's harder to connect with like minded humans unless i talk with older people, most of my friends have been women who are post menopause (ca. 50-60 years of age) due to my hormones being similar from age 6.

if anyone would like to know any more then feel free to contact me :slight_smile: special K

(i'm not a MIB but i move like one - quietly and sometimes unseen/unnoticed - until i'm standing right next to someone else - scares the crap out of some people (i can't help it, it's just how i walk).

2. lovely lesbian

3. AlexisAnne

Welcome. Lovely to meet you :slight_smile:

4. man dolen

Hi and Welcome to EC !! :slight_smile:

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome. :grin:

New Zealand is a beautiful country! :slight_smile: