1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Post

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Flora, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Flora

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi there. I wanted to join a lesbian support group and found this one so here I am. I have been in a relationship with another woman for over 12 years and our relationship has been declining for the last few years due to us pretty much not nurturing our relationship. I started getting these uncontrollable feelings for someone else whenever they are around me (butterflies and nervousness) and I feel this bond between us. My partner asked me about this (even though she has never met this woman and I don't really talk about her) and I admitted to her that this was happening. We decided that the reason this was happening is because we have problems in our current relationship and so we are going to see a counselor this month. I do not know how my feelings for the other woman will be after/during working on my current relationship. It's tough because whenever I see her, I immediately get a little flustered. I consider this one of the big challenges for me.

Glad to be a member here.

2. mermaid

Hello and welcome to EC!
    I think that it is good that you chose to talk to a counselor and I hope that you and your partner can work it out.
    (*hug*)

3. lovely lesbian

4. Flora

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks for the responses and welcomes. Yes, I think we will be able to work things out and am looking forward to consciously working towards a healthy relationship.

5. AlexisAnne

6. TheSeeker