1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ripped, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Ripped

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, I can't quite bileve I'm doing this, Im gay ( not out yet ).
    Well its a story of me and my friend ( let's call him Ros.. We met when i was 11 ( yea i was young ) and knew him for 3 years when things kinda changed a little... When we swam one day at my house, Ros asked whether we could bathe together. Then, well without thinking i just said yes. So we did, then he went home. We did a few times til one day i decided to make a move. ( okay Ros Is quite a guy which was not very smart, for e.g don't know what is lol or brb so i had to teach him) I started washing him around, then after that after i wiped him, he was naked.. i started to do _______________ to him. He liked it. And after a few days, weeks, we started watching ___. Then one day he had to change school for some stupid reason... I was sad but he was ignoring me for a month b4 he left well cause i accidentally said something bad to him. Then for a whole year he ignored me, my texts and all. I didn't feel wrong until this year... so i apologised with a really long message. I think he forgives me.. cause now his coming my house tmr 16/1 which make me thinking what i should do cause his all like homophobic now. Cause if he goes out his parents will bring him to some other country with them. So I'm kinda sad, no idea what to do but i hope that you guys can answer me
    Should i just seduce him or should i just wait for him to seduce me
    OR should i just wait (even if he sudeces me) until like a month or so when our friendship builds up agn since we are not in the same schoolhttp://emptyclosets.com/forum/images/smilies3/dry.gif