1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Penpal, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Penpal

I think I was suppose to do this before my 1st post oops! Anyway hello everyone from a very confused 39 year old bisexual who has just come out to her husband and a few friends. I'm Looking for someone to talk to who knows what it's like to be married with children and having all these confused feelings. I have never had a relationship with a woman but have had very strong feelings for a friend. She is no longer talking to me though and my councillor says I am actually grieving for her. My marriage is going through the mill to say the least so I think I am about to lose that too. Sorry for the depressing introduction, it's difficult to give a positive outlook at the moment. Something I am hoping to improve with time.

2. mermaid

Hello again and welcome to EC!

I really hope that you will find kind people to talk to and some answers to your questions here!

3. Penpal

Thank you :slight_smile:

4. Paul13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am in a similar situation and going through the same emotions as you. My wife is still in denial but am sure she will face reality soon. I am also struggling with guilt feelings and also feel it is not fair of the persons that contributed to us seeing our true selves now abandoning us.

#6 Paul13, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hai hai! ^_^ Welcome to EC!