1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared I'm never gonna meet anyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Philbirm1, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone hope u all good. I need some help. I'm a cross dresser always thought I was bi but think I'm gay as dressing up along with doin other things I can't mention feels like the most natural thing in the world. I desperately wanna meet someone but nobody on the sites I go onto seems to reply to messages half the time or if they do they are timewasters. I really wanna make new bi gay friends both on here and elsewhere. Feel so alone as still in closet haven't the confidence to go into gay bars as its not really my scene plus ppl in them I know are straight friends etc. I'm a nice person to get on with. I really need to try bein with a man as never gonna be happy til I do and can't go on like this. Got nobody to turn to its makin me so depressed. Ple
    ase help. Xxx :icon_sad:

2. Scarlett

Scarlett Guest

Hello, I'm not quite sure how old you are but I am a gay female teen, stuck in the closet from my homophobic parents. I feel the same way; everyone I know is straight! I know that I am not what you're looking for, but I am new and in a similar situation to you. Don't feel depressed! You have your whole lifetime ahead of you to find the perfect person (which you will) and if you ever want to talk, I'm sure me and many others on this site will be more than willing to give support.

When your in the closet, things can only get better from here! And I hope that you find what you are looking for.

---------- Post added 16th Jan 2014 at 10:25 PM ----------

#2 Scarlett, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
  3. Gallatin

Hey, welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

4. lovely lesbian

5. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hope so scarlet I'm 37 sorry I didn't put my age on the message. Wish I had done that at your age instead of leaving it til now. Still a bit confused as sexually attracted to men but romantically to women. Good thing about this site is that I realise I'm not the only one :slight_smile:. Worried that the confusion is gona be here forever tho. Still can't fully work out what I want. Alex mate how do I become friends with ppl on this site as when I click on ppl it won't do anything? Hello lovely lesbian how ru? Thanks for the reply. I appreciate as didn't get many. Probs cuz I sounded so depressed but was having a bad day. xxx

---------- Post added 17th Jan 2014 at 02:13 PM ----------

Where ru all from anyway? Hope u all continue to talk to me. In a bad place atm really don't know how much of a difference it will make :slight_smile: