1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Aussie love!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lauren92, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Lauren92

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello beautiful people!

My name is Lauren and I'm here to meet like-minded individuals and hopefully make some friends. I'm 21 y/o, live in South Australia and am a Chef's apprentice (so, work is life, the restaurant is my house, uniform is my skin etc). I moved to the city 6 months ago mainly for work but also with a hidden agenda: to come out! It hasn't happened yet. I've been too much of a pussy and just too busy getting used to busy city life. Now I feel I'm pretty settled and ready to look for someone special.

I can't wait to meet people! If you want to get to know me better please feel free to message me. If I don't reply straight away I swear its just because I'm busy. :wink:

Thanks guys and girls! Have a great day! :smilewave

2. chivalrous

Beautiful people?! Keep that up and youll be making me blush behind this monitor of mine :lol: !!! :grin::grin::grin: Hello and Welcome!!! Its nice to meet you Lauren im Anthony :grin:.

Its so nice to meet more Australian people!!! :grin: this is great, as for the Some Aussie Love i have aloooot of it to go round hahahha :lol: oh gosh im rambling alot!!

I generally mention this is most my welcome posts that im the quirky optimistic one with a tint of immaturity and peter pan attitude in me!! so i hope we can get along!!

Once again Hello and Welcome :eusa_danc

Oh i forgot im also from Victoria and must i say last time South Australia was brought up in discussion my sister was talking about camel riding that must be fun!
    :grin::grin::grin:

Lots of Hugs !(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

#2 chivalrous, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  3. Lauren92

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ah yaaay! An Aussie! And I'm glad it was camel riding that you remember your sister saying about SA haha. I love Victoria! It is THE food capital of the country. I may possibly move to Melbourne for work..who knows! :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome Anthony!! ^_^

4. lovely lesbian

5. AtticusJohn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

6. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Hi Lauren and welcome to EC! :slight_smile: