1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure how to introduce myself.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Qxejaan, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Qxejaan

Custom title + profile info is pretty accurate. Discuss. Ask me questions. I'm really, REALLY bad at this.

Very nice. Very affectionate. Sadly I have few friends at all because there's so much hate out there for all the different aspects of me that I never feel comfortable being myself in public. It takes a lot to break me out of my shell. Like, a lot a lot.

I try to tell myself it doesn't matter what others think of me. And it works...online.

hi?

- [d͡ʒeiˈaːn]

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome!

Why qxejaan? It's interesting that there is only one google result for that.

3. lovely lesbian

4. Red ribbon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    welcome qxejaan! i hope u find some peace of mind to break out of ur shell in here.

5. Qxejaan

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys!

I wasn't searching Google to make a safe name, although that is quite interesting, The result in question just seems to be a random data dump, though. Only my current SO who I trust absolutely knows the details about it, but I can tell you it's from a constructed language, and is the name of an alter-ego character of mine. Properly, it would have an accent over the first <A> to show stress.

The letter <Q> normally stands for the sound [d͡z], but adding <X> to a letter signifies retraction, moving it back to [d͡ʒ], the English "J" sound. <J> signifies an English "Y" sound or diphthong with , like in many European languages.

If you don't know IPA, just say Jay-AHN. Or stick to typing it only :lol:

I hope so too.

------------------------------------------

A quote that is near and dear to my heart:
    "We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."

6. ChainsrGone

Nice to have you here. There are no rules about how to introduce yourself. You did just perfect in how you chose to do it. Welcome!