1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sorceress of Az, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Sorceress of Az

I am a bisexual, gender-fluid person who repressed those feelings for probably over 13 years and I have just recently came to accept it mentally. I only recently learned the term "gender-fluid" and did not know there was a name for how I have always felt.

I have only come out to my three closest friends and no one else.

I also want to stop being Anti-Social because I hate being shy and Anti-Social.

I am trying to teach myself to unbottle up and unrepress my thoughts and emotions, not just those pertaining to my orientation and gender but also other areas of my personality.

I have come here seeking any advice or friendly conversation any one is willing to offer.

May love and peace be with you, Always, in the name of Asherah the Queen of Heaven, Amen.

#1 Sorceress of Az, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  2. Beantown

Beantown Guest

Hii, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here and also I see your avatar is of Zelda from twilight princess, I loved that game but I never got to the end cause I suck.

3. Sorceress of Az

I love the Zelda games.
    My only complaint is I wish they would make a Zelda game with her as the player character instead of Link. I thin that would be cool. I love the Smash Bro's series, played it so much my friends hate it when I ask if we can play. LoL

4. Beantown

Beantown Guest

Omg I loved melee (I like brawl but I always have to play that one alone) I use to play that with my older brother which is how I got into video games, I would always play as princess peach, and yeah playing as zelda would be fun in the zelda game. I love how big and changing the world is in the game but skyward sword was pretty but I hated how their was only really like three places to explore. I'm glad though in mario games Peach is being included as a playable character like in super mario 3D world so maybe they'll include Zelda in a playable role. I think she might be playable in that new Dynasty Warriors Zelda game that's coming out for the Wii U.

#4 Beantown, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
  5. katwat

Just wanted to give you some encouragement. I used to be so shy that even talking to someone on the computer would have freaked me out. I did not want my issues passing to my kid so I forced myself to being more outgoing. I began speaking to strangers and (gasp) making friends with them. LOL Now I am bold as brass and no one can shut me up. My kid drags me out of stores because I get into conversations with strangers so easily now.

One of the biggest helpers in my head was the thought that with a stranger it doesn't matter. If they reject me it does not impact my life. If I start a conversation or join one and the person turns out to be bleck then it does not have to impact my life. The negatives do not matter! That takes the risk out of opening up and makes room for the reward. I have met a lot of interesting people by just making it a policy to smile at strangers and pay people compliments when I think of them. If I see someone with a cute hat I take the time to tell them their hat is cute and such. If it leads to a conversation or a friendship the yahoo! If nothing else I make someone feel good for a moment of their day.

Take a chance. Take another. Each one will make you feel stronger and safer.

Good luck!

6. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Katwat's got some good advice above me. I think the same thing.

Welcome to EC, Az. :slight_smile: See you around.

7. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to E.C. :slight_smile: