1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm Ella.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lovely, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Lovely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello,

So my name is Ella, I'm turning 19 in two weeks (yay!) and I'm from Britain.

I suppose I'm a pretty normal person and there isn't much to say about me as I'm not very interesting, but here goes...

I'm a very girly girl, or at least that's what all my friends tell me. I have long hair that I curl into Hollywood waves nearly everyday and I love to wear pearls and pretty dresses. Pastel colours are my absolute favourite. I also adore floral prints... on anything, really. xD I'd say my wardrobe consists of 80% dresses and skirts and the only pants I ever wear are skinny jeans... so yeah.

My favourite hobbies include reading, watching TV (of course, who doesn't?), graphic design and photography. Oh, and writing also used to be a passion of mine. I don't know what happened. I guess life just got in the way, so I don't really have the time or energy anymore.

I love animals as well, especially cats. I've two of my own and my family has also always had dogs.

In music, I give every genre a chance and I could probably name 100 bands I'm fond of, but I won't bore you with that. As of right now, my favourite song would be Fleetwood Mac's "Rhiannon" album and I've also been in love with Lorde's "Pure Heroine", but that changes on a whim.

As for the reason why I'm here... well, my story isn't one of those "I always knew I was into girls" type of things. I've just recently accepted my attraction to females and I'm still kind of in denial, because the thought is quite scary and foreign to me still. I've been pushing these feelings away for so long because I'm not quite sure what they are, nor do I feel like it's something I have to deal with right now because it's not like I'm actively pursuing a relationship with a girl or anything at the moment. In fact, I don't even feel like I'm even allowed to call myself bisexual or pansexual or whatever, because I've never been in an actual relationship with a girl and haven't romantically kissed one either. Nada.

I have, however, been physically attracted to both guys and girls and have also had an infatuation with this girl I met online and talked to on the phone with. That didn't last though, because in the beginning we were both seeing guys and she was too much of a coward to meet up and confront her not-so-straight feelings for me (surprise, surprise). It's funny, she was actually the one to first make a move on me and kept making advances constantly and when I finally reciprocated, she backed away because it suddenly became too real for her.

Wow, this post turned out longer than I expected. ;c

Anyway, I'm just trying to figure things out, but it's all fairly confusing and so I hope that I might find some advice and/or acceptance here.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask. :slight_smile:

~ Ella

#1 Lovely, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  2. finlandwrc

hey welcome to EC :grin:

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Hi Ella, welcome to EC!

4. Welcome to EC Ella! :smilewave everyone's friendly and helpful on here!

I know how it feels like, I've recently been through those confusing emotions myself. One thing I can tell you is that this site has helped me tremendously! Hopefully you find the answers you're looking for! :slight_smile:

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Hi, Ella. Welcome to your new addiction (if all goes right). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I too have an interest in graphic design and photography. Who are your favorites in these disciplines?

6. ChainsrGone

Hello and welcome!

7. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to E.C. :slight_smile:

8. Camrok

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You didn't always know and you just recently accepted your attraction to females? That's exactly what happened to me not too long ago XD

Welcome home Ella.

9. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, Ella. :slight_smile: Nice to see you here.
    Awesome introduction! I like Lorde too. :thumbsup:
    See you around the forums.

10. AliceAnnConnor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Ella! Im Alice, I love your name btw haha. As far as everything goes. Youve never even kissed a girl? woah haha, do you get the urges? Like did you ever look at a girl and want to kiss her? Its really hard when your unsure, hell im pretti damn unsure my self.. my situation is I like girls more then guys.... but I still like both? In a sense. Im kind of like you haha blonde hair, I dress up alot n I love to look good haha. I also have a closet full of shoes n dressed haha XD. As far as that whole girl thing goes....alot of girls are like that. They say that they like you, or your gorgeous n they want to hang out n have a relationship. But its all bs. I had sooo many girls do that to me, its ridiculous. I also had a best friend....kind of do that to me, shame too I fucking loved her.... But any way yeah just be careful, I suggest being straight forward with alot of the girls... and well every one. You never know whos actually lieing or whos just really confused. It just pisses me off when peoples feelings are involved. Best of Luck and btw im British as well haha!

11. Silver Sparrow

Welcome to EC Ella!