1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by James0389, Jan 29, 2014.

1. James0389

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I joined a few days ago and I didn't get around to introducing myself yet lol. I'm gay but a lot of people wouldn't be able to tell when they meet me in person, I am however very open about it. If anyone generally has a problem with who I am then well, sucks to be them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I work full time midnights at the moment so I'm always on and off throughout the day.

I came here in search of advice, but I'd really like to try to make some friends on here, and try to get involved with the community as there isn't much of a LBGT community in my city at the moment. I love trying to help people, its what I've done since I was a teenager, I have people I work with come to me for advice quite often as well. I've had to overcome a lot of obstacles in my life, and I know the importance of needing someone to go to when life throws a curve ball.

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Welcome to EC, dude! :grin:

3. Wasp

Wasp Guest

4. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound like an awesome person. Welcome to EC! ^_^

6. Hey! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

7. setnyx

:thumbsup: sounds like we will all learn alot from each other. glad your here..