1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by neverusedtobe, Jan 31, 2014.

1. neverusedtobe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello everyone,

I need some advise and direction from learned people.

I never ever used to feel like this. I used to worry about being gay but never used to get feelings in my penis like this. I am 29 and have just moved into a house with my fiance.

An older male at work has been being sexually suggestive towards me telling me things like "people can turn gay in prison you know" and then proceeded to attack me in this way. He also started staring at my crotch repeatedly and sat next to me flicking his foot towards my crotch. Something clicked in my head and i started to get erotic feelings in my penis. These were not attached to anything at first... these feelings persisted in my penis for a bout a month. Then a colleague sat down next to me and I got an enormous twinge in my penis. Now everytime a guy walks by with a bum my penis gets these tingly feelings. I wake up in the morning with erections about men, i have gay dreams.

I never ever ever ever used to get these feelings. What the hell has happened to me.

Regards,

Neverusedtobe

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That guy at work is misleading. People don't turn gay in prison, but they can have homosexual activity due to a lack of heterosexual partners. You don't have to be gay to have sex with a person of the same gender.

Also, your penis can't think. It does not have feelings or emotions. Those all come from your head, but it can be involuntary or subconscious. Maybe you are just bisexual and are becoming more in tune with your same-sex attractions. Do you feel attracted to your fiancée?

3. neverusedtobe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Not anymore.....................................

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What are you going to do about it?

5. neverusedtobe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i dunno yet.

we have a house together. My parents are going on holiday, and i would kind of need their financial support. they are back in ten days.

6. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Neverusedtobe!

I think your co-worker is trying to seduce you and from what I can tell by your reaction, its working. Maybe he has this massive attraction to you and is just trying to see if that tactic would work and along the way, may and may not unconsciously woken up something in you. Something that you didn't think was in you the entire time.
    I have to say, though, your co-worker is very brave and forward. I wish I had that kind of co-worker. *LOL*

Anyway, your penis is telling you that it has sexual urges/attraction to the same sex. Now only you can decide if you want to explore this further or just suppress it. Should you decide to do the first one, I suggest you be more open to your fiance before before things get out of control. I know feelings will be hurt in the process but its better you do that now than once you're already married.

You can read other posts here about coming out/sexual urges/attraction/being etc from other forum members if you want to learn more about what is happening to you.

Hope this helps in some ways. I wish you all the best!

Cheer up!
    Cigsmoker [Sam]

7. delxneyydg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think it's something you never experienced before. And men are a lot more hesitant to experiment than women are. Girls even do it at a young age sometimes, or maybe in college. Just because you're attracted to men, doesn't mean you're any sexuality. Here's a few questions to ask yourself.

Would you consider being in a relationship with a man? Would you only limit yourself to sex with a man?

Because if so, that's okay too. It's all about experimenting. Everyone has sexual urges, and I'm sure it's a lot harder to understand these urges with a fiance. Just figure out what you need to do.