1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, All :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by CosmicNautilus, Feb 1, 2014.

1. CosmicNautilus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd like to start off with the really irrelevant remark that my spellcheck is stuck on French, and keeps underlining all my nasty English words with red squigglies XD Had a 'speak-my-mind moment' there :grin:
    So hey guys, I'm new here (sort of: I started last month, but retreated again because I came over with some serious shyness and didn't know what to say to anybody XD). So yeah, just thought I'd sign up to the site because I'm interested in meeting more LGBT people (maybe finding a girlfriend) :slight_smile: Have decided to maximise those chances by going to LGBT youth clubs in the local area, too (accompanied by my darling gay friend, Ben :grin:). Has anybody else noticed that there seems to be hardly anything available for LGBT people out there except for nightclubs and bars (definitely not my scene)? Maybe it's just me (or where I live - although being on the oustkirts of London, there should be something :S)
    So yeah, hi everybody :grin: Always really enthused to meet new people/make new friends, so can't wait to get talking to people :slight_smile:
    Jasmine (*hug*)

2. King

Welcome.

Yes there are gay bars, gay websites and gay apps. A vast majority of which are full of seediness and promiscuity. This website is very different and refreshing and you can have a decent conversation.

You don't need to be shy here.

3. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome to EC, Jasmine! It's nice to meet you.

4. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

5. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Jasmine!

Welcome to Empty Closets!

No need to be seriously shy here. Just a little bit shy will do. Haha, kidding! Members here are friendly and caring so feel free to talk about anything you like. I am sure you will find online friends here who will support you and interact with you. I am not sure about the whole 'maybe finding a girlfriend' here because its more of a support/mentor each other kind of site. But I'm sure this cyber avenue is truly worth of your time, I assure you.

Cheers!
    Cigsmoker [Sam]

6. CosmicNautilus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you very much XD (Noticed the being-under-18 thing tends to be a bit of an obstacle, but I'm turning it this year, so hoping my options will open up :grin: ) You're right, seems a lovely crowd here, very glad of that XD Will get talking :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 20th Mar 2014 at 12:30 PM ----------

*Sorry, such a technological twonk XD That was meant to be a response to someone in particular, not everybody :S Oh well, thank you anyway everyone, for your kind words of welcome :grin: Very nice to meet you all, you all seem lovely human beings (which is always pleasant, really, isn't it?) :grin:

7. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! You will surely get a lot of friends here. Enjoy your stay here... =)