1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from New Zealand

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by paul samantha, Feb 8, 2014.

1. paul samantha

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Introduction Hi maybe too old to be involved in this having lived a full and successful generally well adjusted life as a male but 8 months ago I was out for a bike ride and came across some men in a park, and then decided to make a few changes. But as a young child I did have holidays on the farm and being father less I adored being with the farmer and in my 20s my mother told me of a wonderful book she had read of a man very similar to me James Morris the author who became Jan Morris (she always wanted me to be her girl) . Anyway I’m now into a period of hormonal change where I laugh silly, feel different walk different function differently, wear different clothes and shoes. Every day there is something significantly being lost... But I live with my wife and family so as not to upset them-my wife says I am deluded but when we do have sex she plays with me as she would with a woman. That’s me. I am entirely comfortable with what I realize is irreversible process, loss for what has been a large part of my life; But I could have gone into this as a 12 to 16 year old. I choose not to; And those who did at that time are pretty much all dead and gone so I don’t rate my chances as being above the odds. Instead I work hard to make the best of what I had been given in life. And a change of tack now so that fit and healthy working to be pleasant helpful useful experienced wise so as to entertain and faithfully serve people I Iove until well over the age of 100 in a highly active strenuous giving approach to intellectual, cultural, linguistic social physical challenges we face.–But what I’m really looking for here; Dreamed about, last night is an older of the same age- a friend who has gone through all this who can with wisdom and with words wrap your loving arms around me and groom me as best you know how-paul

2. katwat

Hi there. Welcome to EC. I am sure you will find many people on here who will be able to help you out with words of support.

I must say I am very jealous as you are from New Zealand. It is my dream place. I would really love to one day be able to live there. My mother was lucky enough to visit twice and she loved every minute of it.

3. MissyT

Welcome :slight_smile:

4. Xochipilli

You're not too old. :slight_smile:
    Welcome!

5. paul samantha

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Embarrassing moment
    Around the longest day of the year-Your shortest, getting up before sun rise and biking five miles to cycle track. And just wearing tight Lycra in the first phase of the hormonal changes, silly laughter as I found everything vulnerable going around the track, the sudden dips and dives tight and powering around fast corners the whole experience frightening and sexy. So on the very top part- optional side track under the oak trees I embarrassingly had my pants down when I spotted a cyclist rapidly heading my way. I had my pants down as he came past! Now 8 weeks later I wouldn’t do it that!. Sure I would get down on my knees but now I would have my hand down inside my panties playing with all the delicate bits down there. In the Informative Learned article SRS endorsed by Lynn Conway I read about a simpler procedure which quickly removes the unwanted bit. Man I’d like that!; I now enjoy walking in heels feeling my bum, the sensitivity of my tits, tight waist, domestic things. Being light headed and silly weepy too. In another 8 weeks ? Well if people reading my introduction and the thoughts they have for me can in some way impact upon how I feel and react to them; Bring it on! I love you all-paul samantha

6. paul samantha

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    8 week check up

As promised an 8 week Check Up second, since I kicked off on removing body hair and having hormonal treatment. – Well my wife decided not wanting to loose me and but telling me that I would end up as an old woman- but my family knows it I am at the age where my elders all died-Well she unusually decided she wanted some sex! Yes incredible but true!! To start it was like two women getting close then she wanted me to do what a male could do or a sister with a strap on: Optional sex experience!- Which I suppose like sex early in a marriage, going through the motions, the intellectual in me saying- why am I doing this? Or the woman in me says it’s dinner time I must get on and put a meal together. Typical detachment using part of the body which the sooner it gone the better all round! Denial! A reality everyone else can see, expects, attach to who I was: But in my head… Tiny steps feelings, new ways, new priorities, under clothes, posture muscle groups, weight retention on thighs, soft butt, breast development, shaving less. So as long as my voice is consistent someone will see the tom boy package. Maybe notice what is sprouting through for this spring time.