1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by DukeOfNewYorkA1, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hey, I'm not comfortable giving my real name, so I guess you can just call me "Duke" or something, since I'm a big fan of the "Duke Nukem" games and the movie Escape From New York, hence my username and custom title.

I'm 26, I've been heavily confused regarding my orientation for almost ten years, now. I know that I'm what most people would call 'gay' but I don't like that term, preferring the archaic (but still a favorite to some) term 'queer.' But I've been struggling with it for so long that it all runs together to me. I'm a guy (obviously, right-- I like the tough guy image-- both in looking it and being attracted to it) and I've only had... 'relations' with women, but everyone I've ever been in love with was a guy, but I've never been able to bring myself to go through with... getting in bed with a guy. I don't really like to get explicit with terms regarding physical intimacy. I don't get uncomfortable with people who use explicit terms, just the opposite, in fact-- I'm very liberal. Anyway, somewhere in high school I got really mixed up with my orientation and I thought the confusion would go away after a few months and here I am, almost ten years later not having gone any further with figuring out who I am.

Uh, anyway, yeah. I'm Duke, I guess. Hi.

2. KFHarry

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sup Duke, we joined at the same time. :slight_smile:

Hopefully this site helps you in your current situation.

3. Minx

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Duke. ^^ Welcome to EC. Nice to meet you.

5. GayDadStr8Marig

Welcome to EC, Duke. Labels don't mean much to anyone except those who feel compelled to keep everything containerized. You are who you are; you feel what you feel; you love whom you love.

If you feel like you're queer, that's great; when the right guy comes along you'll know. Then it's up to the two of you to see what develops.

6. lovely lesbian