1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sbl11, Feb 10, 2014.

1. sbl11

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm sbl11.
    I am fourteen years old. Yes, I know, I am young to be on empty closets compared to most of the members here. Currently living under a tyranny of my extremely homophobic father, my mother who thinks I have a boyfriend and that I am 110% straight, and my sister that is only 6.
    I am out to my entire school as lesbian. Still unsure whether I should come out completely when I go into high school next year, because its out of district and it will be a fresh start for me. My goal is to come out to my mom first, maybe my mom and dad at the same time, by the end of 2014. I will come out as bisexual for sure, even though I am pretty sure I am not.My second goal is to find a lover, not necessary a girlfriend, just a girl who would like me back within 1 year of my age. My third goal is to figure out whether I am bisexual but leaning toward other women, or full lesbian.My fourth and final goal is to live in peace with my christian faith and my homosexuality.
    I joined this site to meet friends,find and give support, and to find someone to kind of talk me through this coming out part of my life and a person who will be there every step of the way.

2. Gen

Gen

Welcome to EC! (^_^)^

We have a number of members in their early teens, so you shouldn't feel out of place.

3. XTREMEZish

I'm younger then you. Your not the youngest one on here

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome welcome. :slight_smile: Nice to meet you!

5. katwat

Welcome to EC - there are a lot of 14 yr olds on EC so you should feel right at home - my daughter has a couple months until she turns 13 and can join so you will have even more company soon