1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone, Im Alice...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AliceAnnConnor, Feb 12, 2014.

1. AliceAnnConnor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! Well I know I definitely like both men and women. I just don't understand something. I believe I like women a lot more. Ive had girl friends before who all turn out bat shit crazy, or just end up playing with me. Ive been in a steady relationship now with my boy friend, and the only really steady relationships Ive ever had was with men. But I always feel like somethings up? Like I know that inside I kind of want a girl? Ive been told I even date guys who look and act like women....and I know I do. I even find my self telling my boyfriend that hed look amazing as a women. I love the fact that hes growing his hair out, I love to play with it and rest it on my face. I even like the fact that hes gained weight....cause hes starting to form a bit of breasts.... They have always been bigger then mine, hes not over weight no. He was when he was a child though, and my boobs are very small so. Well you get the idea haha. But yeah, my boy friend and I make love. But besides that the only time Ive ever felt right in bed with some one was a girl. Ive had sooo many great experiences with women in bed. My boy friends the only man Ive ever liked fucking honestly hahaha. But... I guess Im just confused a bit. I just cant relation I assume. Girls or boys who say there bi, they have always told me its equal. But nope haha not here... does this change who I am? Am I really a lesbian? I dont get it. I almost never check out men, Its rare I do. If I do check out a guy I compliment him on something Id like on a girl! Or I picture them as a women...ughh haha its just frustrating is all. Even when I dream I dream of women. My mothers a lesbian, so is my cousin. So it runs in the family but... maybe im more then just bi sexual? :bang: :roflmao: hahaha that first smiley is how I feel exactly XD :lol:

2. Nick07

Hi Alice! Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

3. lovely lesbian

4. EatYourRikkios

Hi, Alice! :welcome:

5. ThePhoenix

Well I hope you find some of the answers your looking for here and welcome to EC.

6. erikira

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Heyooo!

Bahaha I laughed at "bat shit crazy" because women can totally get to that point.
    But yeah, if I had to go into labels, I'd consider myself completely lesbian - but if there came a point and time where I had to settle, I'd have no problem settling with a guy. All my best friends are guys and I'd have no problem dating them - it's just that extra umph of euphoria will be missing considering I have that with women. SO GOD FORBID I EVER SETTLE.

Anyways, welcome!

7. Butterfly16

Butterfly16 Guest

Id say lesbian, but then me going through my own identity crisis..sigh

8. AliceAnnConnor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol Hi all and thanks haha. Yeah its just really confusing and irritating =[ haha

9. African boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i feel the same way iv been out 2 years now and i know for sure im gay cu i do the same that would look good on a guy thing. however i would like to say first of all thanks for shearing and then i personally think and hope this dosent sound weird or judgmental. but you can be a lesbian or bi or how ever you identify your self as and still appreciate the other form male or female. even if its for what they ware or the way they act. and i hope this dosent sound like i missed the hole point of your post

---------- Post added 12th Feb 2014 at 11:53 PM ----------

its not a crises butterfly 16 its getting to the point of being comfertable with you and that is wounderful because once you get there and im speaking from personal experiance it will make your life better make you more confident and just and even better person then you are now. because even that one sentence you wrote takes so much courage and inner strength just to say so dont see this as a burden because you'll feel soo good when you get there so chin up and keep trucking

---------- Post added 12th Feb 2014 at 11:55 PM ----------

oo and on thing all of us should remember is were fierce and fabulous and we can do this

10. AliceAnnConnor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you!!

---------- Post added 13th Feb 2014 at 04:15 AM ----------

awehh butterfly whats wrong??