1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Howdy!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ForcedInduction, Feb 15, 2014.

1. ForcedInduction

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there everyone. I'm new here on the forum (although not new to forums in general). I'm a 20yo college guy that lives in the deep south. I'm not going to give my real name because I am paranoid that someone will find this, so y'all can call me Jacob :lol:. I am a gearhead and I like anything that has to do with cars, bikes, planes, boats, and etc... That's where my username comes from, although I think that if someone doesn't know about cars they might wonder. I've been lurking for a while, but finally decided to join the forum.

I am on the fence between gay and bi. To me it just depends on the person. I KNOW that I like guys, and I think that vaginas are gross. I feel, though, that if the right woman came along I could get to liking here. I have a guy that I'm obsessed with, although that is a story for another thread that I am about to start. Thanks!!

2. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello Jacob! Have a good time on EC :slight_smile:

3. Sarah257

Hey Jacob! There are many people here who have been in similar positions, and I'm sure they can share their insight. Welcome and enjoy yourself!

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! Hope you enjoy your time on the site :grin: :slight_smile: :smilewave (*hug*)