1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you guys think/ she should read history books

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by African boy, Feb 16, 2014.

1. African boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So a little while back i was getting my health card renewed. and i had to get my add meds refilled so i took my birth certificate. Im white and from south Africa dutch back round. so the women behind the counter looked at me looked at my documents and went hmm south Africa. I said yes and she said south Africa and i said yes. and Adam my boy friend who was with me was like yaa there are white people there too. and shes like really. I was kind of offended but at the same time here is this women in her late 40s and she didn't know this in an age were there's internet etc don't you think she would /should know this what do you think.

2. Tyrael

Well the irony of it is in this day and age where we have access to almost unlimited knowledge via the internet, people are more ignorant than ever. People are lazy, stupid and are comfortable in the knowledge that other people are the ones who should know things, not them. Don't take it to heart, move on and hope you don't meet too many idiots like that in future (you will though!).

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't think much of it. Most people think Africa = black people, but those with a decent education should realize South Africa has white people, too.

Also, this is the welcome lounge, for introductions and new members. Try to make your new posts in a more appropriate subforum.

4. African boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yaaa i realized that resu hahah i click the wrong from iv tride transferring them over didnt work