1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another New Member!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Calamity, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Calamity

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello, everyone. I've known about this site for awhile, but I just now decided to join. So hey! I'm 17 and in Florida, and I have pretty bad social anxiety, so I don't really talk to a lot of people outside the internet. (Unless they talk to me first, then if I get to know them I can be pretty outgoing.)

I've never really joined any LGBT-centered communities before today, so this is a first for me, aside from the obligatory GSA threads on some other forums I frequent. I really like anime and video games, but also getting out and trying new things when I am able to! I like to try everything I can.

Feel free to talk to me, as I am definitely in need of a few more friends. You can even vent to me; I'd like to consider myself a fairly decent listener. I can be pretty silly, but I also have a strong sense of seriousness and have very stable opinions. I am looking forward to getting to know many of you, as well as contributing to this community. c:

2. RainbowMan

:welcome: to EC :slight_smile:

3. ThePhoenix

Hello and Welcome to EC! Its always need nice to meet a fellow gamer.

4. lovely lesbian

5. Nikky DoUrden

I don't talk to ppl in RL unless they approach me first as well >.>'
    Welcome to EC :grin: