1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello everyone im new and i would like to make friend here i think im a lesbian..

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by semb, Feb 19, 2014.

1. semb

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    before i didnt think i was a lesbian but i did have thought of being one...but i did dated guys,even got married,and after my divorce last year i just started going out partying with this girl and she is a lesbian,and she has a husband and also going out with my lesbian best friend since high school,but my best friend now is staying miles away from us,its like they have a long distance kind of relationship..anyways thing happen we are now like seeing each other but she still go visit my best friend and its like we agreed that we will have this open kind of relationship.few weeks ago i met this guy at a bar and we started seeing each other secretly his a good looking guy from inside and out..but still i cannot get this lady out of my mind think im going crazy without her...is it because that she is my first or what???what should i do??what if???

2. lovely lesbian

Re: hello everyone im new and i would like to make friend here i think im a lesbian.

Hello!

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Re: hello everyone im new and i would like to make friend here i think im a lesbian.

Welcome! :slight_smile:

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

It may be because she's your first, or maybe you just really feel comfortable around her.
    I'm sorry, your story was a bit hard to follow - You two are best friends and you can't get her out of your head, or you were dating?

Anyway, welcome to EC. :slight_smile:
    If you want more concentrated advice specifically regarding your post, you should:
    A) Make a thread in Family, Friends, and Relationships
    Or;
    B) Ask the Staff to move your thread to Family, Friends, and Relationships.

Threads in the Welcome Lounge, as you can see from the two posts above me, usually get welcoming replies instead of advice.

5. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Nice to meet you! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: