1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey y'all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by CPinky, Feb 19, 2014.

1. CPinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everybody! I'm here because I'm still trying to figure out how to make my sexuality (hate the term though I do) part of my public social life. I don't want to flaunt it, but I don't want to feel like I've got some nasty little secret bottled up inside me (and trust me there's too much other crap in there to have this jammed in too) like something I want to have others know but don't want to tell them.

Well, if that made sense- and it's late so I'm guessing not- thanks for giving me a place to be and I look forward to seeing y'all around the forum.....I'll throw my 2 cents (though it's most likely worth less with this economy...) in when I can.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! I'm not a good example, but there are plenty of people who have shared how they express their sexuality here. Feel free to ask questions.

3. setnyx

hi and welcome. this is a great place to get and give advice. 2 cents goes along way on this site. my suggestion is be yourself, don't flaunt it don't hide it.

4. MessieM

i know exactly how you feel about the nasty little secret lol... I always felt like (and still do) like i was punishing myself by not telling people, as if I feel bad about myself... if that makes any sense!

I too want people to know without outwardly shouting about it, and i find it difficult to talk about it because I'm not very good at expressing my secrets.

Ummm... you could wear an armband on your wrist with a rainbow on it... I know it's not a lot but people will see it and probably presume. It will also probably attract a lot of conversation from other LGBTQ+ people.

...Or you can have a massive face tattoo saying "I'M GAY"... then you won't have to say a word lol ;P

5. lovely lesbian

6. Welcome to EC! There's many that went through similar situations on here. I would suggest reading some of the threads. :slight_smile: Good luck!