1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sup guys!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bolt35, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey people, I stumbled upon this site and found it to be very interesting so i want to see how it goes.

I came to find out I was gay when I was around...12? I didn't really accept it at first until the more I was involved with guys, the more I realized that I need to accept it. I even considered myself bisexual at first, so I tried to do it with women but wasn't really having the same feelings as everyone said it did. all the more awkward! So I'm in the process of still coming out, hopefully get some useful tips and advice from the forums, and also help other people as well. so far, i definitely like the site and i can see i'm not alone in a few parts. i'm only a 22 year old guy.

my interests are somewhat not that interesting. I'm always up for new experiences, but i'm mainly into heavy metal (not that i push it unto other people, it's just my passion), playing instruments, billiards and video games. i guess that's just me. looking forward to talking with people. makes my life all the more interesting.

2. ThePhoenix

Hello and i'm only 22 as well so welcome to EC!

3. King

Welcome.

I hope you enjoy the site.

4. Richie.

Hey welcome fitting place is queens :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: