1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am not sure what to say

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by flubash, Feb 21, 2014.

1. flubash

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have already put this in my blog, sorry, I am trying to get my bearings. I am 14 almost 15 now. I am not sure about who I am. I have been crossdressing for about 2 and a half years or so now. Some days, I wish I was a guy with a bigger dick, and didn't enjoy feminine things. Other days though, I wish I had a nice curvy, soft, feminine body, and mind. I am just not sure what I am. I've heard the term "fluid gender," but I'm not sure if that's what I am. I have also been questioning my sexuality a lot, but I think I am bi-sexual. I apologize for this being such an unsure post, but if anyone would be willing to talk to me in anyway, I would appreciate it.

2. Simple Thoughts

Hello Flubash!

It's a pleasure to meet you.

Don't worry too much, a lot of people who find their way here are just as confused as you're feeling now. No one besides you can ever know for sure exactly what defines you, but so many people here have been through similiar trials in life. I know that if you stick around you'll find someone who can help you talk things out and find solice and comfort in yourself as a person :slight_smile:

3. Lilli

Lilli Guest

Hi flubash

Thats what questioning is all about. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the fun, friendship and support you will find here. Welcome!

4. Wildclover

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Welcome! You know what... there's is absolutely nothing wrong with being unsure or questioning what you want. Unless you're unfortunate you have approximately 80 years on this planet and there is no reason you have to figure anything out now or anytime in the near future.

Take it one day at a time and you'll eventually settle into what is right for you (which may include never settling!).

5. ThePhoenix

Hello and Welcome to EC! I hope you find the answers your searching for.

6. lovely lesbian

7. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! I hope you enjoy your time on the site :slight_smile: :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)