1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well...hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by girl99, Mar 5, 2014.

1. girl99

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    While I don't like to reveal my age, I will say that I'm pretty young. Like most girls, I was raised to like boys and whatnot, and it wasn't really until about a year ago that I started to question my sexuality. When I say that, I don't mean that I've had a daily battle of what my sexual orientation is, I just sometimes get confused and frustrated. At first, I thought I was just going through some phase (of course I've never told anyone about any of this until now). I found some girls attractive for a while, and then I didn't. It was out of my mind and I thought I was over it. But I was wrong. The feeling of being attracted to some women keeps coming back. But what's really made me question my sexuality isn't me being attracted towards women...it's me having thoughts or dreams of actually being in a relationship with another woman, or even having a family with another woman. What's even more confusing? I also find guys attractive. Some boys give me butterflies when they talk to me, and I also picture having a life with them as well. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think I might be bisexual...but I honestly don't know...and that's really frustrating. One reason I may be so confused is because I've never really had any romantic relationship with a man or a woman before, so maybe I'm just curious? I don't know...the whole thing is very confusing and frustrating. :bang: I'm on this website to figure out who I really am, and also offer my love and support to all other members. (*hug*)

2. KanayaMaryam

Welcome to the forum sweetie, have a great time here. <3 ^_^

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

4. Red ribbon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! Welcome! (*hug*)

5. Yosia

Hewwo!! Välkommen!! You will find nice andfriendly people here! I have had so much help and i love it here ^^

6. Nikky DoUrden

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

7. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! Enjoy your time on the site :slight_smile: :grin: :smilewave (*hug*)

8. lameo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome:slight_smile: If you need anything just ask.

9. Wildclover

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello and welcome! Since you say you're pretty young it could also be the fun rush of hormones and all the other stuff young women go through when they hit puberty. While having a label can be nice there is definitely no rush to do so so I'd say just ride it those feelings and see where they go!