1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by hunterr97, Mar 7, 2014.

1. hunterr97

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone, my name is Hunter! I'm 17 and from Australia.

A bit about me, I downhill mountain bike, wakeboard, run track, I'm on a swim team and I love going to the gym. I love cars, bikes, boats, anything with a motor. Having just gotten my licence, it's only getting worse XD

I love movies, Inception, Wolf on Wall Street, and I particularly love the horror genre. I don't watch much TV but I love Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead and Supernatural. I love reading too, crime novels (Michael Connolly), Dean Koontz, The Hunger Games, and heaps more.

Music, where to begin... I play guitar, sax and a bit of piano. I also try to sing XD My music taste is eclectic, or as my friends call it 'messed up'. My main love is classic rock, Motley Crue, Zeppelin, Van Halen, Warrant, Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Velvet Revolver, that kind of stuff. I also love Aussie hip hop - Hilltop Hoods and Illy. I love symphonic metal like Avantasia and Nightwish. I love some classical pieces, and I also love classics like Elton John, Neil Diamond etc. Music is a huge part of me.

I joined because I have come to terms a while ago about my sexuality. I can honestly say no one knows or suspects I'm gay. I haven't come out of the closet and still choose not too because currently, not to be a douche, my life is great. I really worry that coming out would change the way people see me, even when nothing but their knowledge has changed. It also is hard being from a somewhat religious family.
    Sometimes though it bothers me that I have this huge thing that no one knows about; that I can't tell anyone. It sort of feels like you're never truly close to friends or family because they don't know.

Boring part over :slight_smile: :sleep:

I am joining to make some new friends and perhaps come to terms with telling people. So, if I haven't bored anyone and they've made it this far, hello to all:slight_smile: (!)

#1 hunterr97, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  2. KanayaMaryam

Welcome to the forum sweetie, have a good time here. :3 <3 ^_^

3. Au.Quicksilver

Helloooo theeere. Welcome to EC. Have a fun time while you're here. But I doubt you'll leave anytime soon

4. oldpulteney

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey. Welcome to EC. Its great you have accepted your sexuality and hopefully in time you will be able to come out to those closest to you. I came out to two of my closest friends a few weeks ago and it felt great. Its very liberating.
    Good luck! :slight_smile:

5. Straw_berry

Welcome Nyu~ I hope you have fun here at EC Nyu~!

6. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

7. Nicholas1991

Welcome fellow queenslander, heh :slight_smile: hope you have a good time here