1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by aspie musician, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,I am new here.I am a musician that most probably has aspergers syndrome(was diagnosed at a young age).I often tend to contradict the symptoms however,but I have realized that nature does not always tick neat little boxes in general.If I get a bit overwhelming while on this site please let me know,I sometimes have that effect on people.In any case,a few things about myself: I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music,performing music(mostly classical although I want to attempt jazz sometime in the future),reading,amongst other things.I hope to meet some interesting openminded people on this site.I tend to be a bit shy in the beginning but will most probably loosen up more later onwards.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey :slight_smile: Welcome to EC!

3. Thanx for the welcome

4. Minx

:welcome: To EC. :slight_smile:

5. Hi Minx.Read your orientation description.I feel I definitely have asexual tendencies,but its more of a very limited sexual interest(its there but romantic attraction is most definitely much stronger).I refer to myself as gay,although technically I am a bit more fluid(I am Gay with a limited interest in sexual intimacy and an underlying biromanticism).So yes,I do not really feel like I fit into a category and take the easy way out.Not sure what to do about that.I just want to say that I respect that you are open about your orientation.I have never actually admitted these feelings to anyone up to now.So thank you for giving me the courage to do it here.

6. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome to EC! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

7. lovely lesbian

8. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! You need not to be shy in here... =)

9. Already starting to loosen up.Thanx for the welcome!