1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hellooooooo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lez90, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Lez90

Lez90 Guest

hi my name is Elle. I have known all my life that I was not like other girls my age. I dressed in frilly tutus and wore hairbands and loved the disney princesses as a little kid bu even when I was seven years old, whenever I would walk past LaSenza at the mall with my mom, I would get butterflies in my stomach and feel like I had to pee :icon_wink I only just figured out I was lesbian and when I did, I eventually came out to my mom and she actually didn't care, like at all. So that was good. I've kissed girls and boys, but I know in my heart girls are what I like.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, Elle! :grin:
    Awesome to have you here. Sounds like your mom's a pretty cool cat. :thumbsup:

3. Dino14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome! :slight_smile:

I'm glad your Mum is super cool; I wish mine was! TBH, I thinks she's forgotten about the one time I kind of came out, but whenever someone mentions something gay she gets so negative.

Anyway, glad to have you here! :slight_smile:

4. Lez90

Lez90 Guest

well that sucks, but I'm sure she'll come around. It's a change for her, even if you came out a whole bunch of long time ago. Everybody just needs time, to adjust, to adapt. Good luck! :slight_smile:

5. Ravi-VIXX777

Hello and welcome! I'm glad you have an accepting mother!!

6. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! Nice to hear you have a loving mother... We wish all parents could be just like that... Enjoy your stay in EC... =)